The Screwdriver for extremely small torque values of 8 Nmm – 300 Nmm at speeds of 450 to 2,000 rpm.
The ideal solutions for micro assemblies in the medical industry, the watchmaking industry, optical industry, for the production of small consumer electronics and components, and for the use with precision engineering or model making.
The NANOMAT – the screwdriver with the smallest torque capability available anywhere on the market for your micro assemblies
- in the Medical Industry for the process reliable assembly of hearing aids and pacemakers
- in the Watch Making Industry
- in the Optical Industry for the assembly of eye-glasses, lenses, cameras or microscopes
- for the assembly small consumer electronics and components, such as cell phones, calculators, game consoles, PC’s
- in the Precision Engineering for the production of measuring instruments
Extreme small torques of 8 Nmm (1.14 inch ounces) to 300 Nmm (42.6 inch ounces) at speeds of 300 to 1400 rpm are accurately achieved – and that with four different speed ranges.
The use of the NANOMAT low torque screwdriver has many advantages:
- Highly accurate shut-off clutch
The high torque-accuracy is achieved by the proven principle of the DEPRAG disengagement- and shut-off clutch. This special clutch design enables our nutrunner to reach extreme high torque accuracy, in many cases below ± 3% of the standard deviation, which is kept constant over several million of cycles.
DEPRAG pneumatic driven low torque screwdrivers with a shut-off clutch opperated at suitable surrounding conditions achieve a Cmk value of ≥ 1.67 at a ± 10% tolerance based on 6 Sigma according to ISO 5393. A Cmk value of 1.67 means that there is a failure rate of only 0.6 per one million screw assemblies.
- Standardized, extreme slender design
Due to its extreme small size, the smallest hole-pattern that we can access with two side-by-side mounted stationary screwdrivers is 12-mm [0.472-inches].
- Ergonomic housing design
For a sensitive and precise guidance of the screwdriver
- Integrated quick change chuck
Allows fast and simple bit-change
- Can be attached to a DEPRAG Screwfeeder
for the ergonomic handling of the smallest connection elements
for the dissipation of electrostatic charges
- Drive size is designed to accept standard bits with 3-mm drive according to DIN ISO 1173
The use of standard bits is a huge advantage through cost-saving and fast availability
- Clutch can be adjusted externally
The torque can be adjusted from the outside within a very short time without the need for special tools.
- Uniform length
The uniform length of all gear-stages allows a simple integration.
- Proven DEPRAG guide-bolt system
features an “axial spring load” that regulates the optimum screw end-load pressure.
- Allows screw-suction by integrated vacuum port
There are no interfering vacuum-hoses in the housing area.